Why You Should Consider Dental Implants?
In this highly technological era, we are no longer limited to only getting dentures or bridges as the only means to replace a missing tooth. The modern dentistry introduced dental implants as the closest method of replacing natural teeth. Dental implants have a couple of benefits that outperformed some of the traditional restorations because it simply looks, feels and performs just like the natural ones not to mention that unlike natural teeth, dental implants are completely resistant to decay, hence they don’t develop cavities.
Here’s our top 5 interesting benefits of Dental Implants and why it can be the best option for you!
1. It promises durability. As they say, dental implants are NASA-strong. Did you know that dental implants are made of titanium? The same material used in making space shuttles. Interesting huh!
2. No more cavities – like ever! Titanium implants cannot decay like natural teeth therefore they are incapable of developing cavities.
3. Permanent solution to missing teeth. Implants offer a permanent tooth replacement solution. Dental implants are strategically designed to last a lifetime. Cheesy huh but yes, with proper care, implants can last for life as opposed to dentures, bridges and crown which usually need to be replaced in 5-10 years.
4. Keeps jaw strong. Surprisingly, dental implant is the only treatment that helps stimulate bone growth unlike other restorations like dentures that tend to deteriorate the jaw bone.
5. Seamless. Essentially the implants are designed to replace missing teeth with the most natural-looking ones. Needs no special care – just brush and floss as normal.
Thinking of getting dental implants? Schedule an appointment with us to know more about this treatment and other options that suit your personal needs.