Our Private Treatment Fees
In our relaxing and comfortable surroundings, our experienced dental team will take time to listen to any concerns you may have. You will be provided with the necessary information and care so you can achieve a healthy and confident beautiful smile.
We have a caring and sympathetic approach to all our patients
Fees for treatment may vary depending on their complexity and the cost of dental laboratory work. This fee guide provides a sample of treatments available at the practice.
Prices are indicative and may differ depending on treatment complexity. Fees correct as of 1st April 2020.
- After each visit, you will be asked to pay for the treatment carried out to date.
- All treatment bookings will require a deposit.
- Missed appointment and late cancellations policy – should you need to cancel or change your appointment time or date, we ask for at least 48 Hours notice.
- Appointments canceled at short notice will be charged pro rata.
- We accept a range of payment methods including cash, Visa debit, American Express, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and MasterCard.
- We’re used to dealing with all the major insurance companies and are able to provide you with all the necessary paperwork in order to claim back the costs of treatment you’re entitled to.
- If you require any forms to be completed by us please bring this with you to your appointment and drop this off with a member of reception on arrival.
We offer Flexible payment plans and other finance options (T&Cs apply). Please ask reception for details.
You will be provided with a full treatment plan and an estimate of costs following your consultation. Specialist treatment will be quoted on an individual basis.
New Patient Examination £65
Including: Complete charting, A full examination of your teeth, Full examination of gums, with oral hygiene instructions specific to your needs, TMJ joint examination, Examination of bite, Dry mouth assessment, Visual oral cancer screening, All necessary intraoral photos, A written treatment plan for any necessary work.
Small X-Ray Each £15
OPG X-Ray £65
A OPG panoramic x-ray is a two-dimensional x-ray that captures a picture of a patient’s entire mouth in just one image. The x-ray includes a view of all of the teeth, multiple bones of the head and neck, and other critical anatomical structures.
Direct Access Hygiene £99
This can be booked in directly with our hygienist. We will assess your gum health. We will help and show you to use effective tooth brushing and in-between teeth care to help you prevent and maintain any gum disease.
Routine Hygiene £75
This is like a regular mouth MOT to clean tartar (hard deposits) Ultrasonic scaling, hand scaling and polishing. Plus Oral health advice. These are maintenance appointments and we see patients 3, 4, or 6 months whichever is best for your gums.
Extensive Hygiene £150
A longer appointment for those with advanced gum conditions Ultrasonic scaling, hand scaling and polishing. Plus Oral health advice
White Composite Fillings From £190
Crowns From £665
Inlays/Onlay From £565
Veneers From £595
Dentures From £650
Digital Smile Design From £250
Smile Makeover Packages POA
Tooth whitening From £450
Professional Home Whitening Kit including bespoke custom trays. If you are happy with size and contour of your teeth and wish just lighten them, then whitening is a good choice for you to improve your smile.
Book in for a FREE consultation online.
Dental Implants £2400
Routine Extraction From £175
All extractions are including postoperative instructions and care packs.
Liberty Dentists delivers high-quality private care that is clinically effective, safe, and delivers a positive experience for all of our patients.
Our dedicated team is always happy to help and advise you during your visit to Liberty Dentists.
We have a cutting edge team of dental professionals who will ensure that you are provided with the ultimate level of care.