Our Private Treatment Fees
In our relaxing and comfortable surroundings, our experienced dental team will take time to listen to any concerns you may have. You will be provided with the necessary information and care so you can achieve a healthy and confident beautiful smile.
We have a caring and sympathetic approach to all our patients
Fees for treatment may vary depending on their complexity and the cost of dental laboratory work. This fee guide provides a sample of treatments available at the practice.
Prices are indicative and may differ depending on treatment complexity. Fees correct as of 1st April 2019.
- After each visit, you will be asked to pay for the treatment carried out to date.
- All treatment bookings will require a deposit.
- Missed appointment and late cancellations policy – should you need to cancel or change your appointment time or date, we ask for at least 48 Hours notice.
- Appointments canceled at short notice will be charged pro rata.
- We accept a range of payment methods including cash, Visa debit, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and MasterCard.
- We do not accept American Express
- We’re used to dealing with all the major insurance companies and are able to provide you with all the necessary paperwork in order to claim back the costs of treatment you’re entitled to.
- If you require any forms to be completed by us please bring this with you to your appointment and drop this off with a member of reception on arrival.
We offer Flexible payment plans and other finance options (T&Cs apply). Please ask reception for details.
You will be provided with a full treatment plan and an estimate of costs following your consultation. Specialist treatment will be quoted on an individual basis.
Why Liberty Dentists?
Liberty Dentists delivers high-quality private care that is clinically effective, safe and delivers a positive experience for all of our patients.
Our dedicated team are always happy to help and advise you during your visit to Liberty Dentists.
We have a cutting edge team of dental professionals who will ensure that you are provided with the ultimate level of care.